Learn about what YOUR Library has to offer.
A community and cultural resource since 1873, the Sewickley Public Library has been established to provide free quality service to residents of the Quaker Valley School District, Allegheny County residents, and qualified non-residents.
The Library offers a variety of materials and services to meet your educational, informational, and recreational needs. Owning over 90,000 titles – housing an ever-growing collection of fiction and non-fiction books, DVDs, music CDs, audio books, and magazines – the Library also has access to the materials of all other participating Allegheny County Library Association libraries to provide you with as much information as possible.Special Services
- The Library is open 7 days a week and offers free parking. Our book drop is located in the back of the building and is accessible 24-hours a day.
- Click Here to View a Map of the Library and its collections.
- Free use of all PC and iMac computers, which include word processing and other software for public use.
- Free WI-FI, Internet access, and access to extensive online databases.
- Access to most public library collections in Allegheny County.
- Children’s, Young Adult, and Adult educational and recreational programming.
- Homebound delivery.
- Meeting and study rooms (ask at the Reference Desk for details.)
- Children’s Department Direct Dial and Dial-A-Story. (412-741-2667)