We expect to receive our usual amount and variety of PA Tax forms. This year, the IRS has made the decision to send us considerably fewer forms and booklets.
For this filing season, the library will only be offering the following Federal forms: 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer Instructions for Forms 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ. The IRS will not send copies of these Instruction Booklets to libraries for the 2014 tax season. Copies of Instructions can be obtained through:
· IRS.gov/Forms-to view and download
· IRS.gov/orderforms- to order tax products to be delivered by mail
· 1-800-829-3676-to order tax products to be delivered by mail.
· Your local elected officials. Please read below for their contact information.
The Library will have copies of Instructions for:
· 1040 Tax Tables
· Forms 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
· Publication 17
These instructions are available for use in the library with your library card or state issued identification. They will not be allowed out of the library