Limited use of computers is now available at the Sewickley Library.
- Total concurrent users is limited to 2
- Appointments are limited to 45 minutes.
- If no other appointments are scheduled, sessions may be extended (at the discretion of staff)
- Appointment times start at the beginning of each hour
- Schedule appointment a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 10 days in advance
- You are limited to 1 appointment per day
- When you arrive for your appointment a forehead temperature check will be given and you’ll need to fill out a short questionnaire
- You won’t be allowed to use the computers if your temperature is outside the normal range
- You will be required to wear a mask when in the library
- Appointments are intended only for computer use, other library services are not available in person
- Stations are sanitized after each use
Make an appointment using the calendar below or by calling 412-741-6920.