The Friends of the Sewickley Library will be happy to accept your book donations on Monday, April 26, from 3:30 to 6:30 PM, in the parking lot.*
Please help us help the library by adhering to the following:
Donations should not be brought into the library or left outside the library on any other date or time. Volunteers will be on hand to accept the donations in the parking lot.
The Friends will accept up to two boxes or two bagfuls per car of gently used or new books, DVDs, CDs and books on CDs – with the total number of items not to exceed 50.
Donations should be:
- new or gently used with good bindings and no rips, tears, or missing pages
- clean, with no writing or signs of spills, soil, or mold
- free of any odors (mold, mildew, smoke, pets, etc.) or pet hair
We cannot accept:
- magazines or newspapers
- VHS tapes or cassette tapes
Please look for future donation dates to be announced in the newsletter, on the website, or on the doors of the library. Thank you for supporting the library through your donations.
* In the event of rain, the book donation day will be moved to Monday, May 3, from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.