Top Ten Ways to Love Your Library
- Visit the library! Sewickley Public Library is now OPEN for visitors. We’ve missed you; come see us!
- Use your library card. Check out great books, movies, and music by browsing the shelves or in the catalog.
- Explore our online resources. Find ebooks, digital movies, homework help, job resources, newspapers, magazines & so much more.
- Participate in a library program. Find out what’s happening in our Event Calendar.
- Introduce your children and grandchildren to the library.
- Ask a question. Our staff is here to help find the answer.
- Place a Love Your Library sign in your yard to show your friends and neighbors how much you care. (Available while supplies last.)
- Honor and remember the readers in your life with a gift book donation. Get our Gift Book Program brochure here.
- Bring a friend. Introduce a friend to your library.
- Sign up for our Weekly e-Newsletter so you never miss out on new events, programs and resources the library has to offer!
Ways to Show that You Love Your Library