The library is now open for limited in person services. You can still schedule a curbside pickup if you don’t want to come inside the building.
Scheduling a pickup is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Fill out our form to tell us what you want.(If you requested items in the catalog, schedule your appointment when you are notified the items have arrived at the library.)
- Pick a date and time
- Pick up your items at the scheduled time!
Items available for pickup include:
- Any materials you currently have on hold
- Items from SPL’s collection
- Specially selected bundles
- Print jobs submitted through PrinterOn (Click here to submit a print job)
Please use the form below to schedule your curbside pickup.
When you arrive at the library to pick up your materials please park in the lot behind the library. Your materials will be placed on a table near the rear entrance to the library. Items will be placed in plastic bags and already checked out for you to take!
Questions? Call us at 412-741-6920.