Renew your items
The library offers automatic renewals on eligible items. Item due dates are automatically renewed up to six (6) times. An item will NOT be automatically renewed if:
- It is an item that does not offer renewals (like bestseller copiers of new books or wifi hotspots)
- The item is requested by another patron
- The item was already renewed six (6) times
- A patron’s account has more than $10 in fines and is not eligible to check out materials until payment is made
To check the status of the item(s) you have checked out, you can review your items via My Account on the Catalog.
Call the Circulation Desk at 412-741-6920 (extension 2) with any questions about renewals.
If you’re looking for an item, we can help you! There are several ways to request materials at the library:
- Call the Reference Desk at 412-741-6920 (extension 3) to request items.
- Request items online via My Account on the Catalog
- Stop in and request items at the Reference Desk.